Monday, October 4, 2010

Piedmont Pirates Freshman Year Opener!

Hey Guys,
Welcome to my Piedmont Pirates blog...for Freshman year! So far this year has been great, filled with great new friends, experiences, and classes! This is where you can find everything new happening with my life filled with pictures, video's, and funny stories that with have you LOL.ing in you seat! I feel like almost all of my past friends represented that quotes from Thomas Edison where he says "I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that wont work." and with my new life I feel like the quote "Life is a party, so just dance right on through, but make sure you stop by to talk to all the guests" LOL! Do you know who said that? do you, do you, do you? ME! I said that! Hopefully you'll read and see what my life is, and I hope you enjoy!

Love ya guys,
             Amber! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment