Friday, October 22, 2010

Gianelle's Birthday

hey everybody,
long time since I've written anything because I broke my computer...AGAIN! GRRRR! LOL. Anyways, my computer is still very much broken and this is being posted from Best Buy on one of the Apple computers. It's amazing! I just love this keyboard! It's so, I can't even explain it. So, anyways, today was Gianelle's birthday, and she got hella stuff. I went to the grocery store today at four in the morning to buy her some balloons and chocolate. I got her a Minnie Mouse ballon, a Hello Kitty balloon, and two huge balloons that said Happy Birthday on them. They kept hitting me in the face, so I was very glad to give them to Gianelle. She got tons of balloons, some cupcakes, (which she gave me one of...and it was really delicious) and lots of hugs and birthday wishes. I love Gianelle, she is a great person and she deserves everything she gets on her birthday...and if that stupid kid in the striped pajama's (inside joke) would stop being such a dick to her, then she would have a better life. Love you Gianelle!
Luv ya,
      Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment